WBENCLink2.0 is the online certification system you will use to submit your application, but it is also the database where you will access your certification records, certificates and other resources.
A few important reminders when you create your WBENCLink2.0 account and begin your certification application:
- Register using the female owner’s email address — this will automatically be assigned as the username.
- Save your username and password — you’ll need this to access your certificate!
- When completing your application, you may complete the sections in any order; however all must be completed before you are able to sign and submit.
- The status bar at the top of the page will indicate what percentage of the application has been completed.
- To prevent loss of data entered, please click Save Draft if you need to exit the system.
- You have 90 days to complete an in-process application; it will be deleted from the system after 90 days of non-use.
- As each section is completed, a green check mark will be visible and the status will be updated from Incomplete to Complete.
- The female owner should review the application carefully before submitting. Once you submit, you will not be able to make any changes. Please review spelling and grammar — you only have one chance to make a good first impression!